TORONTO, Ont. (February 16, 2016) — Brand new vehicles with sparkling paint jobs gleaming under the spotlights are the obvious draw of the 2016 Canadian International AutoShow, but any car enthusiast will tell you part of the joy of owning a vehicle is the little things that make it your own.
At this year’s AutoShow, find the latest in car accessories and services that will enhance your ride or let you explore new alternatives for enjoying your car.
“The AutoShow is so much more than a showcase of just automobiles,” says Jason Campbell, General Manager of the AutoShow. “As any car enthusiast will profess, the passion in the automotive culture is driven by diversity, and the 2016 AutoShow is the place to find all you need in the world of vehicles.”
Among the exhibitors and partners at the 2016 AutoShow are:
- Muskoka Brewery Restaurant, a popular dining and relaxation spot on the 600 Level in the South Building, is back for a second year offering tired and thirsty show goers the finest food and beer available at the convention Centre.
- Segway Canada is showcasing the latest Segway PT models and packages available for both the consumer and commercial markets. Segway Ontario is setting up a pylon course and offering people the chance to ride on the upright, two-wheeled vehicle. Segway Ontario is stationed on the 700 level.
- A manufacturer of dashboard cameras for personal security or performance use, DOD Tech is showcasing three camera models, including one designed for use in fleet management that includes vehicle tracking and 1080p resolution. DOD Tech can be found on the 600 level.
- Action Car & Truck Accessories has two fully-upfitted show vehicles highlighting the latest trends for dressing up your vehicle. Action is also offering prize draws and exclusive show coupons at their exhibit on the 800 level.
- Sekanskin specializes in customized skins for cars, and during the AutoShow is unveiling a new skin on a car from the personal collection of Canadian house music star deadmau5. They are on level 700.
- The Ontario Provincial Police is celebrating its 75th anniversary with a special display on the 800 level, featuring a 1941 Chevrolet Master Deluxe black-and-white patrol car and a 1942 Henderson police motorcycle.
- Students from the Automotive Business School of Canada are providing private guided tours of the AutoShow. Based at Georgian College, the ABSC is the only post-secondary business school in the country that is specifically geared towards the auto industry. Tours start in the North Building of the Metro Toronto Convention Centre.
- A manufacturer and distributor of home video streaming devices, Red Rhino Entertainment isn’t directly associated with cars. But it does associate with the lifestyle of folks who appreciate fine automobiles. During the AutoShow, they are giving away a full entertainment media package that includes the Rhino Box media streaming device, a Magic Wand remote and a television.
- With a full-motion racing simulator and high-performance racing kart on hand, Goodwood Kartways is featuring a racing simulator and is showcasing Canada’s premiere karting facility, which helped launch the careers of drivers such as Ron Fellows, Paul Tracy, James Hinchcliffe and Robert Wickens to name a few.
- Helping folks find their way around the 700 level are the lovely ladies of the Concierge Club. Have your photo taken with one of their Calendar Girls, win a Wind Mobile smartphone, get free swag courtesy of RockStar Energy Drinks and see a showcase of the edgy and sexy leather fashion trends at the Rock Your Pistons show on February 20th.
- SONAX is doing live product demonstrations, providing free samples and introducing 12 new products never before seen at the AutoShow.
- The SportsCarBoutique is back at the AutoShow with partner HRE Wheels, designers of high-end forged aluminum wheels and Akrapovic Titanium exhaust systems. The display will include a Ferrari.
- An online retailer of parts for European makes and models, the German Parts booth features daily giveaways and a chance to win $500 in free gas. All orders placed at the AutoShow will be shipped for free — and will arrive at your home business the next day!
The Canadian International AutoShow will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre between February 12th and 21st.
About the Canadian International AutoShow
With more than 650,000 square feet of exhibits, displays and attractions at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, the Canadian International AutoShow is not only the largest automotive expo in Canada, it is also the country’s largest consumer show. Boasting more than 1,000 cars, trucks, SUVs, concept cars, exotics, classics, motorcycles and alternative energy vehicles, the AutoShow is a leader in lifestyle, technology and all things automotive. For more information or to buy tickets, please visit www.autoshow.ca.